We are presently looking for our future CAD Designer at our new office in France.
Project manager or Technical director
Perform technical and design studies (plans, PID, diagrams, etc…) taking into account instructions and internal processes applicable, specifications and other specific customer requirements as well as good practice.
Provide assistance to project managers by producing technical files and support necessary for the completion of projects.
Some specific work assignments may require field work in order to carry out dimensioning and building site surveys.
Depending on the candidate skills and experience, tasks and responsibilities may evolve. The CAD Designer must justify a relevant work experience.
- Development, dimensioning and integration of equipment into production lines.
- Computer-aided design and drafting (CAO/DAO).
- Constitute and evolve the bill of materials of plans and specification files.
- Determine specifications and quotations for parts, sub-assemblies or assemblies.
- Identify the dimensional and functional constraints and study any problems linked to the installation methods with 3D simulation.
- Design in the field of the structural assemblies, mechanics, piping, supports and cable trays.
- Intervene to bring technical knowledge to projects when needed.
- Be a driver behind proposals for all design changes.
- Carry out on-site dimensional surveys through field visits.
- Update the reference libraries or technical data banks.
- Assist the project manager in daily work.
- Ensure the transfer of experience and knowledge within Igenium.
Technical skills and other requirements
- Technical training equivalent to the level of “Bac+2”
- An interest in industrial process projects and their development
- Proactive, good level of synthesis with ability to adapt and work in a team
- At ease in an international environment with good level of English skills
- Advanced knowledge of CAO 2D (AutoCad), 3D (Solidworks) and Microsoft Office Pack is necessary
- German language skills is considered a plus
- Attentive listening skills
- Versatile and well-organized
- Spirit of thoroughness and precision
- Analytical skills