Junior Project Manager/Engineer
We are presently looking for our future Junior Project Manager/Engineer.
Project Manager or Technical Director
The Junior project manager engineer must have the necessary technical skills required to effectively manage and complete our clients’ projects.
He/she will accompany a senior project manager in the management of ongoing projects and will learn to oversee a project from the beginning through completion (delivery of a turnkey project or the follow-up of a design-build project). His/hers main mission is to ensure the smooth running of the project and the completion of all its phases.
He/she must ensure the coordination of all project teams (internally and/or externally) in order to respect project deadlines and budgetary constraints. The project manager engineer may contribute his/her technical expertise and knowledge in financial management at every stage of the project (such as to rectify any deviations) whilst satisfying the needs of the project.
He/she must have strong communication skills to ensure a fluid flow of information and efficient communication within the team and subcontractors. He/she must also possess good management and financial skills in order to manage logistics and guarantee an efficient management of budget and financial resources.
The project manager engineer must be able to respond to unforeseen circumstances related to the project by ensuring and reinforcing task allocation and resource planning. The project manager must justify a relevant work experience.
- Master project and team management techniques.
- Intervene to bring technical knowledge to projects when needed.
- Be a driver behind proposals for all design changes.
- Carry out on-site dimensional surveys through field visits.
- Update the reference libraries or technical data banks.
- Assist the senior project manager in daily work.
- Intervene in specific cases on PID or 3D plans
Technical skills and other requirements
- Graduate from an engineering school or other training equivalent to the level of “Bac+5”
- An interest in industrial projects and their development
- Proactive, good level of synthesis with ability to adapt and work in a team
- At ease in an international environment with good level of English skills
- Knowledge and interest in CAO 2D (AutoCad) and 3D (Solidworks)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack is necessary
- Fluency in English is essential and German language skills is considered a plus
- Attentive listening skills
- Versatile and well-organized
- Spirit of thoroughness and precision
- Analytical skills
- A great team player